Evron Centre & Tourist Information
The Evron Centre serves both as a Community and Business centre, with meeting rooms, a lecture room, Concert Hall and Visitor Information Centre, fronting John Street in Filey. Between 1909 and 1969, the building was occupied by the “Sisters of Evron”, an order of Nuns originating from Evron near LeMans in France.
A small display of local history can be found in the Information Centre which also provides a selection of information booklets, maps and tourist advice.
For further details click on : ‘The Evron Centre‘